Monday, February 14, 2011

I Have Two Friends (4)

Two friends…4


My wife called from the car on her way home from work. She just spoke with her friend who was still amazed and thankful for my services. She said, she was now trying to figure out how to get her husband to do the same things I had done for her. My wife then said, “Thanks honey, you really made her happy, I’m proud of you.”
“It was my pleasure.” And it was.
“How are you doing, I know it must be hard…so to speak.”
“You’re not going to even make it upstairs. I’m going to need you right away.”
“Listen, I’m about ten minutes away, maybe less. Why don’t you tell me what you’re going to do to me, it will occupy some time, you know, make the drive go faster. But first, where are you?”
“In the kitchen.”
“Take off your cloths.”
I did, it only took seconds.
“Did you shave after your shower?”
“Yes.”
“Are you hard?”
”Yes”
“Don’t touch yourself. Describe your cock to me.”
“Well, it looks like a cock that hasn’t cum in three days and has been teased mercilessly. My balls are pulled up and tight. I’m sticking slightly up, not straight out. The veins in my cock are bulging and the whole thing has a purple hue. There is pre-cum dripping from the tip and the head is engorged and a deep purple.”
“Say hello to him for me.”
“Your special friend is coming to see you and she says hello. Say what? Oh, he says hurry home he has something to tell you…then he winked. I think he wants to do something bad to you.”
“I bet he does!” Do you have a plan on what are you going to do to me when I get home?”
“Yes, yes I do in fact. You’re going to get fucked. Deeply, I’m afraid quickly. I really need to cum in you. I really need to feel your pussy, the heat of you…I need to pump into you…God, I’m even harder than before if that is possible.”
“Tell me exactly what you and your hard little friend are going to do.”
“I’m going to meet you as you come in the kitchen door. I’m going to kiss you. I’m going to take off your jacket while I’m kissing you. Then I’m going to get on my knees and take off your shoes. Then I’m going to strip off your pants and your panties. I’m going to put my nose in your pussy and breathe deeply and then I’m going to lightly lick you, just for a few seconds. I’m going to stand and unbutton your blouse while kissing you. I’m then going to lead you to the kitchen counter and I’m going to push you down so you’re leaning chest down on it and I’m going to spread your legs. From behind, I’m then going to slide my cock into your pussy. I’m going to do it slowly, until I’m buried all the way in. Then I’m going to slid my hands up the back of your blouse and unhook your bra and slid my hands onto your tits and lightly roll both of your nipples until they rae nice and hard, then I’m going to cup your boobs so I can feel you nipples in my palms. I’m going to start pumping into you. Then I’m going to grab your hips and I’m going to fuck you hard and fast until I cum. It’s not going to take long.”
“You going to do all that to poor little me?”
I heard the garage door open and within a few minutes, that is exactly what I had done.
My wife turned around and put her arms around me and kissed me. I hung onto her catching my breath.
“You don’t have to go down on me and lick me clean if you don’t want.”
We just held each other for a minute, not saying anything. I finally stood back a bit and looked at her. She was naked from the waist down, shirt unbuttoned, bra up and boobs hanging out. What a site! I loved this woman.
“I know I don’t have to go down on you…but.”
She said, “But…”
“But I think I do have to go down on you.”
“It really is that much of a desire? Even when I tell you you don’t’ have to, you do have to anyway?”
“It’s the strangest thing. I don’t want to do it, intellectually, emotionally, but I know if I don’t, I’ll regret not doing it.”
“OK, I’ll make it easier for you. Honey, get on your knees and get between my legs and lick your cum from my pussy. I can’t have it dripping all over the place for the next hour.”
She then held my head in both of her hands and looked me in the eye, she understood.
“Listen closely, get down on your knees and suck and swallow all of your cum from my dripping pussy because you are my cum eating husband, and that is what cum eating husbands do.”
I smiled and kissed her. I said thanks, and I did just that.
While we were eating dinner, she told me what my next “assignment” was going to be.
Her second friend had apparently told her husband what she wanted to do. Over the course of this past weekend, they had gone around the horn on the topic quite a bit. He didn’t want her to do it. But he didn’t want to do it himself, so he finally had to agree. But there were some stipulations. He wanted to be present. She told him no, it would be too embarrassing for me, so that was a definite no. Apparently my wife was in on some of these conversations and the final decision. I didn’t particularly like the final agreement, but it would work well enough.
Starting on Wednesday, I was to begin my teasing and denial regime again. Saturday morning her friend and her husband would come to the house at exactly 0930. They would let themselves in the front door, go upstairs to the guest bedroom and he would fuck her, then and there. He would then leave and wait in his car in the driveway.
When we hear him leave the house, my wife would then lead me naked and blindfolded to the guest bedroom and give me to her friend, then my wife would leave the room. Her friend could take as much time as she liked, but no fucking, only oral from me.
And that is how I found myself now. Naked, hard, horny and blindfolded outside of our guest bedroom and my wife saying, “Can we come in?”
“Yes”
I heard the door open and I was led into the room.
“OH MY God. His shaved cock looks amazing. My husband is pretty furry, so his natural smoothness along with his pubic shaving is really amazing. Wow, he’s really hard.”
My wife said, “Yea, I have been teasing the heck out of him for the past three days with no orgasms for him so he’s ready to bust. But when you leave, he’ll get to cum any way he wants, so not to worry.”
By this time I had been walked to the side of the bed.
My wife said, “OK, he’s all yours, have fun.”
I heard my wife turn, leave and close the door.
“Can I just touch you for a second, your cock looks amazing, and I haven’t touched another man’s cock in a very long time.”
“Sure, you just can’t make me cum, and only for a second or two. Your not here for my cock, you’re here for my mouth.”
“I know that, but I do have to at least touch it.”
I felt her hand cup my balls and then the palm run up the underside of my cock to the tip. She then lightly rubbed my pre-cum into my cock head for about 10 seconds. It felt really good and I instinctively pushed into her hand.
I heard the sheets being thrown back and she took my hand and guided me between her spread legs.
“He came a ton, and I have been holding it all in me. Are you really going to do this, I mean it is so hot! You’re really going to eat me?”
I put my nose to her pussy. Her hand was still holding her pussy lips closed. I said,
“Let me tell you exactly what I’m going to do for you right now. As soon as you move your hand, I’m going to lick and suck every bit of your husbands’ sperm from your freshly fucked pussy, and I bet you cum very hard and very fast when I do it. And then I’ll make you cum as many other times as you like.”
“Oh my God!” and she moved her hand away and I started licking and sucking on her and she did cum very fast and very hard, panting and making very sexy noises as she bucked and thrashed. She then relaxed for a bit as I lightly kissed and licked her pubic hair and stomach. Then she asked for more tongue, and after about 15 minutes she came again. She asked me to just lie still and hold her a bit. It took a few minutes for her to calm.
She decided to leave about ten minutes later. She kissed me on the lips lightly and said thanks. She said, “I can’t wait to tell him how friggin’ sexy that was and how hard I came. I bet I have him eating cum by next weekend.”
“If you do, let my wife know. We would be interested. We’re trying to change the world, one creampie at a time.” We both laughed and she said it was a worthy goal.
She dressed and left the bedroom very quickly asking me to stay put until my wife comes to got me. I took off the blind fold and lay on my back so as not to stimulate my needy cock any more than necessary. I could hear the girls talking at the bottom of the steps. I couldn’t make out the words, but the tone of their voices was enthusiastic. After maybe ten minutes, she said goodbye, and the front door closed. My wife yelled up the stairs, “You can come down now.”
I did, running down the stairs knowing my bouncing cock and balls would amuse her. She laughed, they did.
“She had a good time and is going to make her husband do it. He’s not going to get to cum again until he promises, and then he’s going to have to follow through. She knows it wouldn’t be easy, but she said she now has to have it.”
“He’ll learn. Once she cums on his mouth like she did just now, he wouldn’t care any longer.”
I then lead her upstairs and we made slow but very passionate love. I think she was a little turned on by the taste of another woman’s pussy on my mouth. I know I was turned on by the thought of her tasting her friend on my face and mouth. She didn’t say anything but she did use more tongue on my mouth and face than usual. I came very hard.
When we finished, she said I should rest a bit, she was going downstairs to do some chores. Before I dozed, I realized I hadn’t licked my cum from her after making love. And it was OK. I was good with it. I guess having another mans cum in my stomach was enough of a mind game to satisfy that strange need.
Another man’s load of cum in my stomach! Wow, that is a weird reality!
As I thought about this past week, my wife and what she was having me do, I started to get hard again. I looked down at my cock and said, “What in the world are you thinking now?”

2 comments:

  1. this is absolutely fabulous ! All of the former chapters are of the same shameless quality !

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was really a highly erotic and very well written story arc.

    ReplyDelete