Monday, February 2, 2009

What is the Blog About?????

My wife has read everything that will be posted here.

She is not my mistress, I am not her slave. She is my wife of many years, and I am her loving husband. Our lives are very normal, we have two kids, grown, and we share good food, drink and travel and truly enjoy each others company. There is not much that is too kinky either. We don’t have sex as much as I would like, that’s pretty normal. And she doesn’t share her fantasies with me very much, if at all. She kind of just goes with the flow.

But in each life, behind all bedroom doors, a little kink does exist, and here is ours.

Often I feel submissive. Not beat me with a riding crop submissive, but a need to be at her beck and call, to give her pleasure and forgo it for myself. I often find myself sliding into a mental state of vulnerability while holding her, or just being near her, often when making love to her. It is more of a feeling and a desire, than a lifestyle. She knows that about me because she has read all of the fantasies that I will post here, and they all share that same theme.

My pubic hair is shaved, she is not. She knows this is an open sign of my submissive tendencies, but we don’t discuss it. I have mentioned, while making love, that I love the way my shaved cock feels when pushed all the way into her and I can feel her pubic hair on my body. I now openly shave in front of her when we shower together, she doesn’t say anything. I shave almost daily to keep myself stubble free. I usually allow three months for it to grow in before my annual doctors’ appointment, but look forward to being bald as soon as that appointment is over.

I also feel that going down on her after making love and ejaculating in her, is the ultimate sign of my willingness to be submissive. I can not make myself do it if she does not tell me to do it. It’s just a really hard thing to do. But if she say, “go down on me” or “I’d like to cum now”, or “clean me up”, I will without hesitation go down on her and lick my ejaculate from her. She has on one occasion asked me to pull out and come on her stomach, and then told me to lick it up. I did, it was hard, but once I got my first tongue full of sperm, I cleaned her completely. I now don’t mind the taste of my cum and fantasize about it more than any other single fantasy. I would like this to be a every time part of our lovemaking but it is not at this time. It does happen often, but not often enough. Again, I can’t do it at all unless she encourages me, this seems to be a natural phenomena with many men after orgasm.

What will follow on this blog is a series of my original writings. They are extrapolated fantasies, based on a small amount of truth and reality. I have written a fair amount and shared them all, one way or another with my wife.

I’m not trying to make a statement or change anyone’s live. I do know that what we have together is fun and normal, and our lives, not my fantasies, are what are important. It’s about family, friends and being a good person, trying to make a difference, and being honest with everyone we meet. The rest is just fun.

2 comments:

  1. I am glad that I found your blog. About 98 percent of what you have said above applies to me and my relationship with my wife, so I am really looking forward to reading what you have to say.

    Susans Pet at http://hersforever.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, it has been a long road. In fact tonight i have left her "It's hard to explain". I think I'll be proving a point tonight that will be very hard to swallow, so to speak. Wish me luck

    ReplyDelete