Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Contract Aftermath

You walk from upstairs to the kitchen.
I say, “hey bab”, you say “hey honey”.

I hear you in the kitchen, it sounds like you are getting a little bit of vodka.
You walk into the TV room, two small glasses in your left hand, one with an inch of vodka, the other empty.

You bend down and kiss me firmly on the lips, your right hand to my crotch, squeezing, then rubbing as you kiss me. You leave your hand in place and break our kiss.
“You want me to control your orgasms, OK, I’ll do that. You want to eat cum…?”
You show me the two glasses.
“Then you’ll eat cum..”

You say, “Wait 15 minutes, close everything up and then come to the bedroom”
I watch as you walk away, holding the two glasses out to your left in an exaggerated fashion, making sure I see them, allowing me to imagine what will happen in our bedroom. I was a little concerned about the empty glass.

In exactly 15 minutes I turn off the TV, turn off lights and lock up downstairs. I enter our bedroom, close the door and walk toward you. The contract for good health is on the bed, and your vodka and the empty glass are on the night stand.

“Get undressed and then come to your side of the bed”

I do, you tell me to kneel facing you on the bed, you get on your knees and grab my cock. “from now on this cock is mine, don’t even think about it as your cock any more….and I see you shaved again, why did you stop?

“I had a doctor’s appointment so I let it grow in for that.”

“I don’t care if the doctor sees you have a shaved cock or not….from now on keep it shaved completely smooth. In fact, get into the shower and clean up a little of this stubble.”

I shave as much as I can in the shower, then get out, put cream on my cock and balls and finish shaving the stray hairs, doing a neat and careful job. You look in from the bedroom, shack your head and laugh. I have to pull my hard cock from side to side and pull on my balls to shave, I must look ridiculous.

I come back into the bedroom, you tell me to get back on my knees on the bed facing you.

The embarrassment of shaving in front of her has brought me to within a couple of strokes of orgasm She knows that.

“Now we are going to fill this up”. You take the empty glass and hold it in front of my cock with your right hand and stroke my cock with your left.
I tell you I’m about to cum, I actually reach out and help position the glass to catch my semen so we wouldn’t make a mess. Then I orgasm hard…..and a lot. You catch it all and wipe the last drop from my sensitive cock head with the rim of the glass. You hold it up in front of me.

“What does this look like?”
”Looks like cum to me”, I say.
“It looks like cum to me too”, you say

“Maybe you better smell it to make sure” you say.
You hold it under my nose
“Smells like cum”, I say.
“I bet it does”, you say.

“Maybe you better taste it to make sure. Put your head back and open your mouth.”
I tilt my head all the way back, you bring the glass over my mouth and start to tip it. I close my eyes.

You pour my cum into my mouth.

“Don’t swallow yet, open your eyes and look at me.”

I open my eyes, tilt my head forward cupping my tongue to hold the cum in my mouth.

“Let me see. Oh you look much better with a mouthful of cum than I though you would.” you have a smile on your face.

“Ok…..now you can swallow”

I do,

You say, “How does it taste?
“It tastes like cum, that is for sure”, I say.
You kiss me and run your tongue into my mouth.
“Yup, that is what cum taste like. Get use to it cum boy. There is plenty more where that came from.”

we lie in bed and talk for a bit. You wipe a drop of sperm from the end of my penis and feed it to me, and then pour one final drop from the glass into my mouth. My cum eating fantasy just took a huge jump forward… and I love you for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment